Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seeing as it's a Sunday, and a bright sunny one to boot (where I am at least), it seems only fitting to write a lazy, sunny post, as well.


Though I haven't yet determined if peaches have any sort of nutritional value beyond natural sugar, I love them. Maybe just because they're pretty and colorful, but a nice bright peach can cheer me up any day even if I'm just looking at it. These ones are from San Francisco's Chinatown, when I visited a few weeks ago, and the picture currently inhabits my computer as a background. Great for getting me in a bright and sunny mood for writing, but then again, sort of making me hungry, too, which rather distracts from getting anything done.

I might have to go out and buy myself some one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment